Bandung as the horizon vanish

12:39 PM

Here some photos I took when I visit Bandung this July. I brought my Horizon Kompakt since I know there will be so much old buildings to shot. I love how they keep the old buildings fresh and so welcome to people to visit. Since I will not see many old buildings here in Batam I visited it by walking and it is a quite joy to do.
 Mesjid Raya Bandung.
This is a new building, blended by old buildings around it.
 Indra Busana.

 Braga Street Crossing.
 Hotel Savoy.

 Asia Africa Statue.
 Monumen Pancasila Sakti.
 Bintang Mas.
 Some banks using old buildings as their office.
 Gedung Sate.
Bandung people gathered to watch theirs football club playing on big screen. They are so passionate about their football team.

Horizon Kompakt.
Fujifilm C200.
Kodak Vision 500T.
Dev&Scan @hipercatlab

You Might Also Like

0 comments